BACKGROUND

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am determined to not be that person that never updates their blog. Not too much has happened recently. I have been looking for jobs without much luck and the store closes in a week and a half. Yikes. Right after it closes I am going to Colorado for a week to spend some time with my parents. That will be a nice little break. I just really wish that Jonathan could come with, but he is busy with school. Something cool though, is that Jonathan played with the Temptations a couple weeks ago. They were out here and played for Homecoming. It was awesome. They played all of their classics and worked all their awesome dance moves. There is still one original member. I went with my neighbors across the hall Joe and Jessica. We had fun. We actually weaseled our way pretty close to the front. I guess it comes from all those years of riding the trains in Japan and my mom sending me in through the crowds of people to get a seat. Good times. At least that skill has now come in handy. Here is a pic from the show.



Let's see...

Jonathan's birthday was yesterday. He turned 29! He wasn't feeling very well as he has an ear infection, a sinus infection, bronchitis, and possibly walking pneumonia. Poor guy. We just mostly hung aound the house since it was my day off. I got him the most awesome gift ever! He has wanted one for a while and I finally found a place to get one. It is an industrial real street sign that says "Slide Area"



I was excited about it.

Welp, I am lacking for witty stories. Check back at a later time and hopefully I will be employed soon!

-Kate

No comments: