BACKGROUND

Friday, July 18, 2008

So I am doing a little bit of bragging today. My really good friend is getting married in September and I am one of her personal attendants. A couple of her bridesmaids were planning to throw her a bridal shower, but they really didn't want to do things how she wanted, (which would have been easy) so she told them, Thanks but no thanks. She decided that she would just do it herself. Isn't that the dumbest thing you have ever heard!! No bride, especially a super nice one, should have to throw her own bridal shower. So I stepped up to the plate. She really wanted it to be coed since her fiancee is going to be in town that weekend (he lives in Albuquerque). We decided to do a fun BBQ. Anyway, on to the bragging, we looked everywhere for invitations and just weren't finding any that we liked, so I decided to make them. They turned out so cute! I am not one to brag, mostly because I am not this proud of the stuff that I do, but LOVED these invitations. Maybe I have discovered my new hidden talent....new business venture perhaps? Well, here they are. If you don't love them as much as I do, then just lie to me and tell me you do! Thanks!

P.S. if you click on the picture, you can see it larger and they look even better!

2 comments:

-kim said...

brag away, my sister. you did an awesome job. how about if we go into business together...you can handle the wedding stuff and i can do the baby stuff....

Grammie, Jichan, & Allye said...

They are amazing! I'll watch the kids while you two earn the dinero!