BACKGROUND

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Only one more week!

So we only have one more week in Oxford! Hallelujah! I can't even begin to express how excited I am. I haven't even slept in a bed for 6 weeks. Dumb. We are now trying to figure out what we need that we lost in the flood to make life livable. Yea for moving! I will post pictures of the new digs next week once we get all moved in. On a different note, as most of you know I am doing Weight Watchers and I am proud (but not unrighteously proud) that I have lost 12 pounds! I only have 6 more to go for my 1st goal! Sweet. Jonathan said that I get 50 dollars to spend when I reach it! I think I will making a stop at the gap... So after all of the madness this summer, I was looking through my iphoto and remembering some more positive carefree times. I found this picture of Jonathan and I the day after we got engaged. We went to the Museum of Natural History in Albuquerque. Crazy to think that it was 4 years ago that we got engaged. How time flies...



Well, like I said, next week will be a much better blog with pictures of the new digs!!!! Wahoo!

4 comments:

Grammie, Jichan, & Allye said...

Kate

Great post! I'm excited for you guys to finally get yourselves settled.

Dad

Anonymous said...

HEY BEST FRIEND!!! Happy Birthday!!!! I hope that you have had a GREAT day!! now that you're missed and that I love you!!!

Woodrich Family said...

Hey sister. I'm thinking it might be a good time to realize that you are still living the carefree life. Things could always be more crazy than they are even though it might not seem like it at the time. Be sure to live in the moment! Love you!

Jocelyn said...

kate you guys look so happy. I hate that youlive so far away. but am happy that you guys are doing so great.