BACKGROUND

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged

So I know that I am way behind the curve on this one, but I still thought that it would be fun. I have actually had the images for this blog on my desktop for a week or two and am just finally getting to it and Cory tagged me like 3 weeks ago. Lazy much...I think so.

Age you will be on your next birthday

24



A place you would like to visit

Disneyworld!!!



One of your favorite places

Wonderful Colorado



Your favorite object

My real Kate Spade



and my bed...



Favorite Food

Chocolate!



Favorite Color

Green



Favorite Animal

Panda




Name of past pet

Claiborne



Where you live

Coralville, Iowa



Middle Name

Elizabeth




College Major

Undecided



A bad habit you have

Staring



Favorite Holiday

4th of July




Hopefully I will get a real blog out soon, but knowing me I wouldn't hold your breath!!

3 comments:

-kim said...

yay kate, i was so happy to see your new post, but it makes me feel guilty that i haven't answered the tag yet....maybe you can help me!

Cory said...

Yea, you're alive!!

Woodrich Family said...

Hey! I am totally loving this blogging thing and wonder why I didn't start sooner. Everyone is on here! Hope things are good. Love ya!