BACKGROUND

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I do exist. I promise. Following a crazy end to last semester, Jonathan and I drove to Colorado for Christmas and it was really great to spend time with family. We missed having Kim, Chris, and their kids there though!! After Christmas we drove back, watched the Hawkeyes lose the Insight Bowl to Oklahoma and then worked to get ready for the new semester. Then it started and things got seriously crazy. Jonathan has been doing a lot of gigging around and guest lectures in the area and I have been trying to keep my head above water. I had my Honors show about a week ago and it went really well. Now I have to gear up for my BFA show that is in less than a month and still keep up with my other classes. Even though we are really busy, we are really happy and things are going really well. We are looking forward to a fun-filled summer of visiting NYC and playing lots of Disc Golf. Hopefully I will post before then, but don't hold your breath!

Here are some pictures of my show while it was up.






4 comments:

Tawnya said...

you are so awesome! That is all.

Jocelyn said...

what an amazing concept. Your show looks wonderful. I love it!! Miss you too Kate:):)

Camber said...

Wow, Kate, that looks amazing! I'm seriously so impressed at your work, and wish I could see all the pictures more close up! Good luck with everything coming up, too!

Angela Dougherty said...

So proud of you!