BACKGROUND

Sunday, October 14, 2007

So, Jonathan and I were a little slap happy and childish the other day and made a fort of blankets on our bed. We started by running and jumping on the bed before we discovered doing summersaults on top of the bed and falling on the other side onto a bunch of couch cushions. Anywho...here are some blurry unattractive pictures of our little extravaganza.

Here is the fort a.k.a a huge pile of blankets and pillows



Here I am, about ready to go...



On my way...



Blurry, but there I am sitting on the floor after flinging myself across the bed....Awesome.




So that is some fun that we have been up to lately...crazy, but we have decided that we aren't quite ready to grow up!

2 comments:

www.jsayreallen.com said...

It was HIGH-larious!

And alot of fun until I tweaked the 'ol back. Then I had some apple pie and it was better.

Donetta said...

that's awesome!