BACKGROUND

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

D.C.

So I recently took a trip and visited my sister in our wonderful Nation's capital. Jonathan and I found this really great deal on a plane ticket, so he was kind enough to let me go for a week. I really can't believe how much my nephews have grown! Pretty crazy. We had a good time and it was really fun to hang out. While there though I did get to see some fun stuff...

Zara!! Coolest store ever. I found Jonathan a great tie here.



I also got to watch Spencer play soccer...so fun!




We went to the National Zoo and I got to see the Pandas!!! There were the Giant Pandas and the Red Pandas. So cute! I really wanted to take one home with me.






While driving downtown, Kim made me take a picture of this license plate. We thought it was pretty funny.



And then here are just some cute pictures of the boys.

Grant in the tub with a rock...



Grant just being cute...



Max splashing himself in the fountain by the White House.



I know this is random, but this duck was crazy. They were bobbing for something. Anyway, I thought it was cool.



Anyway, those were some of the highlights of my trip, not to mention getting Kim and Chris hooked on Heroes and Chocolate Rain, pedicures, awesome brownies, and dying Kim's hair. I just wish that getting back was as fun and easy as being there, but I think we will save that story for another post.

3 comments:

www.jsayreallen.com said...

Great blog post honey! I love all the pictures, especially the one with Max playing in the water and the one with G. running at you! Great work.

Donetta said...

looks like you had great weather during your trip to DC! Sounds like a lot of fun. And, good job on hooking more people on Heroes!

Cory said...

SMITTY!! Adam and I enjoyed that one.