BACKGROUND

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm bored.

So when I had quit my jobs and started to re-evaluate my life and my goals and I decided to learn one thing new every month. Something artsy and crafty. Did you know that getting started on artsy crafty stuff is expensive??? I wanted to learn how to knit but all of the good instructions dvds and books were expensive. Then I decided that I wanted to leanr how to bead necklaces. To make them look cool, also expensive. I also want to sew stuff and improve my sewing ability, but I have no sewing machine, and they are expensive. Granted most of this stuff really wouldn't be very expensive if I was making money. Hopefully something will work out soon. Anyone know any cool cheap craft projects???

2 comments:

www.jsayreallen.com said...

how about origami?

Donetta said...

there are actually a lot of great online instructions for crochet or knitting. I've also found that Wal-mart has fairly inexpensive yarn. (which is great for learning a new type of craft).