BACKGROUND

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Don't Yell at the Messenger

Why is it that brides feel a need to get mad at me, when I have no control over the company that is making their dress? This lady called and wanted to order the most awful bridesmaid dresses in the most awful colors; Tangerine, Fushia, Electric Blue, and Key Lime. It also doesn't help that the dresses are these frufy, but the company that has them is out of stock, so it is going to take 14 weeks to order and they won't come in until about a week before the wedding. We have a style that is almost exactly the same that we have in stock and she could have in a couple weeks, but she said she hated it, which I don't know how that works. CRAZY! So she is angry with me because her dresses are coming in right before the wedding. Not my fault. Don't yell at the messanger, please, we don't appriciate it and it isn't our fault.

1 comment:

Donetta said...

oh man. It must take so much patience to work with all these brides! Two of my cube neighbors are planning weddings...it's driving me nuts...and I don't even have to help them!